At Minuteman Senior Services we help older and disabled adults age with independence and dignity in the setting of their choice, most often their own homes. Our employees and volunteers bring expertise and resources to consumers and caregivers throughout our service area of 16 communities.
We invite you to be part of the solution and help us meet our mission.
Click here for our current openings and to apply.
Excellent Fringe Benefits
Benefits dependent on number of hours worked. Minimum of 17.5 hours per week required.
- Flexible Schedule Options for many positions including some work-from-home
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account with part of the deductible paid by the agency
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance fully paid by the agency
- Life Insurance fully paid by the agency
- Pre-Tax Deductions
- Dependent Care & Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Annual Contribution
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation in the First Year (Accruals Increase with Longevity)
- 2 Personal Days
- 10 Sick Days that can go into an Extended Illness Bank
- 11 Paid Holidays
- AAA Northeast Basic Membership paid by the agency
- Work-Related Travel Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Employee Wellness Initiatives
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for Employee and Dependents
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
YOUR BIRTHDAY OFF ! ! !
Click here for a Summary of Benefits with some additional information.