Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging - Our Commitments
As a service organization, our greatest strength is our workforce - the people who are Minuteman Senior Services.
- We promote a collaborative, supportive, respectful environment that increases the contribution of all employees.
- We prioritize cultural awareness and competency across the organization and strive to recognize and address bias in our daily work.
- We are committed to expanding the diversity of our staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors to better reflect the communities we serve.
- We continually explore ways to adapt our programs that will address social inequities, and we engage in advocacy aimed at addressing injustice.
- We welcome your partnership with us on this journey.